Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11

That's a lot of ones!

What does it mean? I have no idea but I have been told that if you make a wish at 11:11 it will come true. Apparently that is only for wishes that don't include large payoffs from lottery winnings. Alas, I will make a wish on this auspicious occasion, is it really auspicious, gonna have to check Webster's to see if I am using it correctly, but I will do that later, after all I have a wish to make....

There, done!

What? You expect me to share it with you? I think that is against the rules or something. Let's just say it has something to do with all the insanity in the world around us and such.

Anyway, have a great day, and don't forget to hug a Veteran, which is way more important than a silly wish anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!