Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Doubt, Maybe

Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good me might oft win
By fearing to attempt
~ William Shakespeare


A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. ~ Arthur Golden


There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking. ~ Alfred Korzybski


hsdhjhsahhs;ihhhehwhehwhfskodnhA9EHDDH3IH2HHDFASKH923RIH9DEHHDhdsadk'dfEFNWEOFE JEJFFEWNKnj 9u3n enpje9J 9J3POIJSJDF JJ
dujejepoij 9wewejej weujueu j3ij poiuju9d weu r jerpij ujr 999sd J'E3JR
F
-UFEHRWEHF9FUWEQNKCDXOIJ FDSKLFNDFU934NCDS UF9EWUR EWIEW9 WER 2 39U 9 EURFUWUEFW WE9 WERW]FWERF04 ROIER0234H WFWE JWDfpui0 wAPWEJWE FPWEJJPJFE
FEJWI WE\
DJOIDEJF EWFOI wr
wefeifie u349 oioierf oew9u wej porjpwejruwer


Yep, that's about how I am feeling right now, especially since I am thinking that I will be gone for a little bit. I need to get myself better focused on what is going on, and where I want to go. As for now, I think that I will be taking a little break (so much for a blog365 this year, I guess.), which I hope will get me re-energized and all that stuff.

The break is for an indefinite amount of time, which means I could be back tomorrow, next week or never. No worries, I think that I need this more than even I think. Besides, it hasn't been feeling right as of late for some reason, and as much as I like to be goofy, I also like it to feel right.

Hope you understand.



2 comments:

  1. Do what you need to. We'll be here waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...do what you need to do and take the time you need. But if your return, can you let me know?

    I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope that you are re-energized soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!