Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Doubt, Maybe

Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good me might oft win
By fearing to attempt
~ William Shakespeare


A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. ~ Arthur Golden


There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking. ~ Alfred Korzybski


hsdhjhsahhs;ihhhehwhehwhfskodnhA9EHDDH3IH2HHDFASKH923RIH9DEHHDhdsadk'dfEFNWEOFE JEJFFEWNKnj 9u3n enpje9J 9J3POIJSJDF JJ
dujejepoij 9wewejej weujueu j3ij poiuju9d weu r jerpij ujr 999sd J'E3JR
F
-UFEHRWEHF9FUWEQNKCDXOIJ FDSKLFNDFU934NCDS UF9EWUR EWIEW9 WER 2 39U 9 EURFUWUEFW WE9 WERW]FWERF04 ROIER0234H WFWE JWDfpui0 wAPWEJWE FPWEJJPJFE
FEJWI WE\
DJOIDEJF EWFOI wr
wefeifie u349 oioierf oew9u wej porjpwejruwer


Yep, that's about how I am feeling right now, especially since I am thinking that I will be gone for a little bit. I need to get myself better focused on what is going on, and where I want to go. As for now, I think that I will be taking a little break (so much for a blog365 this year, I guess.), which I hope will get me re-energized and all that stuff.

The break is for an indefinite amount of time, which means I could be back tomorrow, next week or never. No worries, I think that I need this more than even I think. Besides, it hasn't been feeling right as of late for some reason, and as much as I like to be goofy, I also like it to feel right.

Hope you understand.