Saturday, March 13, 2010

A New Me!

Actually, it's the same old me, just with a new color scheme and less animation, which by the way does not mean that I will be less animated. Oh no, not I.

This is actually a quick tester post that doesn't have a lot to it, other than it might be the beginning of something new, or at least something to talk about, amongst yourselves at least. Although, please feel free to leave me a comment - it's fun, it's easy and best of all it is FREE!

Okay, that's it for now, Maggie doesn't think that you will be able to see my new signature, and I need to prove her wrong and check to make it actually is working.

See you next time!



5 comments:

  1. Testing the comments, because I am sure that with the gates wide open ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this new look a lot better than the old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THIS!!!! Green happens to be my favorite color, I think it's soothing.

    I wish I could change the look of my blog, but with the nun thing, I'm kinda stuck in the black and white look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I out of the loop for just a few days and all kinds of neat things happen while I'm gone!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!