Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome November!

I know that it is still October, but I thought I would threaten/promise you all that November starts tomorrow.
 
Big deal, right?
 
Oh, it's a big deal alright. November is my big writing month, well my big intending-to-write month anyway. From NaNoWriMo to NaBloPoMo and NaPraPoMo (I think I got all of those correct. For those that don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, where I am challenged to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I always start November with great plans to follow through with this, only to see them peeter out. This year, I hope that will change, and I am actually planning on posting my daily NaNoWriMo efforts. I will try to keep them under the same heading (Title - part one, etc.) so if you want to follow along, it will be easier. In theory, at least.
 
Now by doing that one would assume that it will take care of my NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) requirements, but I feel like I would be cheating by doing that. Remember it isn't November yet, so this attitude can and most likely will change.
 
The final "obligation" is for NaPraPoMo (I think), which stands for National Prayer Posting Month. This will be a daily prayer post, more often than not it will be a set prayer (Our Father, Hail Mary, etc), with the thought being that when you read them you will take a moment to include God in your daily life. Not a bad thing in my humble opinion.
 
For now, I will be off to enjoy the fruits of Halloween, whatever they may be, and resting up for a possible 90 posts next month. I hope that I can do it, especially the novel writing one because I ain't getting any younger, as my lovely daughter reminded me for several days before and after my last birthday.
 
So enjoy your "All Hallows Eve" and pray for those poor souls that could use your prayers, and we'll see you tomorrow.
 
God Bless!
 

1 comment:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!