Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love that Flu from Mexico!

I mean how else could I experience the best of times and the worst of times not to mention that fun experience known as staying home from work.

Daytime Television , now that's excitement!

Now I know how the DVR and TiVo got their start - sick, as in the flu, people at around trying to entertain their rotting minds with some form of, er, ANYTHING! So these, aforementioned sick, people decided that there had to be a cure for this, and people should be able to watch NCIS and Stargate Universe anytime they want to, dang it!

Since I have television on my mind, have you seen that new show "Community ?" Funny stuff.

Okay, so what do we all think of all these extra links? Bells and whistles if you will? I've been playing around with a new program that helps pull in different links, etc. I think that I'll be playing with it a little more, adds a little pizazz, perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. How ironic. My wife got me hooked on NCIS (the one with Mark Harmon, not the other one) when she was sick with the flu a few weeks ago. I guess it IS good for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!