Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bad Time to get Sick

Well, pretty much anytime is, but this time in particular is really upsetting. Why? Because I got this in the email yesterday:
 
We would like to congratulate you on making it to the next phase of the selection process for the 2010 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
 
It goes on to say that I have to answer three essay questions, which normally is not such a big deal. I mean I can put out 100 words, like that, and even have it all make sense. However.
 
** I prefer a good however,  to a but any day, just so you know.
 
My brain is in a funk from being sick, which just so happens to have started yesterday. Does this mean that my body is putting up a defense shell so that I won't be disappointed if I don't make it to the next level? I surely hope not, because once I saw that they were doing this (opening up a new set of Disney "Moms") I got very, very, VERY excited. Why? Well duh? Have you not paid attention? I could literally stay at Disney World for 24 hours a day, 365 days a week, if they would allow it.
 
I LOVE IT!
 
So, now I have to get my brain to function on a more normal level and come up with some answers for the panel to evaluate. (My normal, abnormal behavior just won't do.) I should probably cool it with that kind of talk as well, you never know who's taking a peek, right?
 
Anyway, if you have any "cures" for the common cold - at least I hope that is all this is - please send them my way. My deadline is Friday at 11PM CST, and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS. So please send me your end all, be all cures and help a Disney freak out, please. :)
 
Say Tootles!!