Yesterday, actually last night, I posted three time-wasters - also known as blogthings.
You will notice that there are only two now.
Why is that Roger? Did you steal something? kill something? offend someone?
Well, it was a blogthing asking what kind of finger I was. Yep. Apparently I am the middle finger, and of course it had a picture of, well the middle finger in the saluting position, saying I was number one, flipping the bird, etc...
I thought it was funny and stupid, but I posted it anyway. Even had a disclaimer.
Then I read this, over at my friend Laura's blog... and then this at her daughter's.
Catholic Guilt set in. Big Time. After all I violated at least three commandments (1, 3 and 7, I believe).
So in an effort to 'clean up my act' I am linking you to the original here, and giving you what I am talking about below...
1. You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
2. You shall not make an idol of your blog.
3. You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
5. Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
6. You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings.
7. You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
8. You shall not steal another person’s content.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour’s blog ranking. Be content with your own content.
Enjoy, and play nice. :)