Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Heart Says Write, My Brain Says Eat...




You Are Mustard



Your personality is strong and distinctive. You are beyond quirky.

You can stand alone in the world well. You are a strong individual.

You sometimes work well with others, as long as there aren't any other strong personalities involved.



Your taste in food tends to be simple yet high quality.

You can really get into a perfectly prepared sandwich or simple fresh salad.

You get along best with ketchup and barbeque sauce personalities. Get you with a salsa personality, and things might become downright nasty!






1 comment:

  1. Funny!

    I am mayo:
    You tend to be a very quiet, introverted person.
    You're happy to sit back and let stronger personalities shine.
    You value loyalty and harmony. You try to bring people together.

    Your taste in food leans toward simple comfort foods.
    You love holiday meals as well as old school favorites like mac and cheese.
    You get along with mustard and ketchup personalities. You have an unlikely alliance with hot sauce personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!