Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Creation Trail Mix (aka My Muse and the number 400)

We had this in my Sunday School class this week, and the kids loved it, so in honor of post number four hundred.

400! Where did you pull that number from, there is no way, NO WAY that you have written 400 posts... Next you'll be telling me that you have people that actually READ this stuff!?

Well actually...

Well actually what?

I have five. See. Over there, on the right?

Yeah, but one of them is YOU!

Oh, you noticed. Maybe people are just shy about admitting that they read me.

Or maybe you just made them up, I mean ANYONE can set up a blog - even you.

Glad you noticed that as well.

I also noticed that you are not on topic, and may have to change the title.

Why? I'm still leaving the recipe.

But what about all this? I mean will they understand that the different (and annoying) color is me. While the normal (and boring) is you.

I think that they will figure it out. They are very smart - smarter than me, in fact.

Well, d'uh.

Can I post the recipe? The kids NEED to get into bed before Jenni gets home.

Sure whatevah.

Whatevh? What the heck... never mind!

Whatevah!! :P

On with the recipe:

Which is only ingredients, because you can make as much, or as little, as you like.


CREATION TRAIL MIX
Day 1 - Day and Night (Oreo Cookies)
Day 2 - Heaven and Earth (Frosted Mini-Wheats)
Day 3 - Seas and Land - (Blue and Green M & M's)
Day 4 - Sun, Moon and Stars (Yellow M & M's)
Day 5 - Creatures of the Sky and Sea (Goldfish crackers)
Day 6 - Creatures of Dry Land and Man (Animal Crackers)
Day 7 - God Rested (Marshmallow)
There you have it.
Enjoy telling the story of creation and Eat all about it. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love that Creation Trail Mix! very very cool!

    I also like your guestbook except that it didn't like "northern virginia" and stuck me in outer-Mongolia...or northern Canada (same diff. to me).

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!