Monday, November 16, 2009

What Is It?

I am going to give you the ingredients for a popular (maybe) food, drink or condiment, and you get to guess what it is. I'll post the answer tomorrow, so you won't have too long to guess.

Care to have a go?

Ingredients: Tomato sauce (water, tomato paste, salt), sugar, vinegar, fresh garlic, fresh onion, Chile pepper, paprika, modified food starch, natural hickory flavoring,
Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies and natural flavorings), black pepper, xanthan gum, spices, lemon powder (cornsyrup, lemon juice with added lemon oil), and citric acid.

Got it? Good.

My inspiration for this, aside from being bored of course, was a memory of my brothers and I trying to make Coca-Cola, while our dad was out helping a friend of his put up some fence (lots and lots of fence) in Colorado. Yep, we tried and failed miserably, for pretty obvious reasons - now some thirty-plus years later.

Curious what your mind goes to, if you just set it free. When was the last time you just let your mind go, and where did it take you?





1 comment:

  1. I would have said it was some kind of steak sauce, but then you had to throw in anchovies. Now I have no idea. So... what is it?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!