Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Banjo

So, I was lacking inspiration about three minutes ago, when I remembered that there is a website Oneword that challenges you to write for a minute, that's sixty seconds, about the one word that is shown. This week's word (I think it's a weekly thing) was Banjo, and aside from one misspelling (that I caught) here is what I came up with...

"Banjo!?"

"Yes, the Banjo."

"I don't know how to play the Banjo".

"Doesn't matter, as only seven people throughout human history have ever actually been able to play one."

"What?"

"Seriously, all you have to do is wiggle your finger like this..."

Now it's your turn. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!