Monday, November 9, 2009

Distracted

The Broncos are playing right now, so I will be slightly distracted.

It's Monday anyway, so nothing happened right?

Definitely not at work, where it was a really slow day. Very slow. Boringly slow.

Enough about that.

Uhm, where was I? Oh yeah. Slow day. I was distracted by a really dumb commercial for kgb, about the dumbest team mascot.


Let's see if I can save this and talk about...

The fact that I have been easily distracted from my main task at hand this month, which is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

It happens every year. I think that maybe I should just quit trying these silly things and motivate myself in a different way.

I know, maybe I'll just quit my job and make our lives dependent upon my writing. Okay, let's not even joke about that, a completely unwise decision. I should just do my thing and roll with that, all I know is that I am getting tired of talking about it, as I am sure that people are getting tired of hearing me talk about it.

UGH! The Broncos are ticking me off at the moment.

Consider that the bell.






1 comment:

  1. Hah! Roger!
    OK, what's the topic of your novel? Let's start with that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!