Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dragons Love Burt Bacharach

Have you ever had something that you wanted to say, and then you sit down and get ready to say it, when all of a sudden...

Poof!

A dragon appears in your living room?

"Hey Buddy?"

A talking dragon, at that.

"Do you know the way to San Jose?"

A talking dragon that, apparently, likes Burt Bacharach songs.

"I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way."

A talking dragon that , apparently, really likes Burt Bacharach songs.

"Oh, so sorry, I didn't see you there. Do you have anything to eat?"

A talking dragon that is into Burt Bacharach, and didn't bring any food for himself.

"Who you calling a him?"

A talking dragon that really enjoys Dionne Warwick singing Burt Bacharach that didn't bring food for herself.

"Whoa! Did you just dis Ms. Warwick?"

A talking dragon that really likes it when you leave Dionne Warwick alone, and if you don't , you just know that the smoke will turn into some flames of pain.

"Flames of pain? What are you drinking bub?"

I don't know, but I think I will go to bed now.


2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHA! Oh Roger! Put the beer back in the fridge before you do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Yes. That exact same thing just happened to me the other day. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!