Sunday, November 22, 2009

What is it? #2

Since I actually had someone guess last week when I introduced this segment, (thanks Jeff!) I figured I would give it another go around. So, if you are ready, here is this week's food item:


Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, peanuts, popcorn, butter (pasteurized sweet cream, salt, and annatto(color)), margarine (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, liquid soybean oil, water, salt sweet dairy whey, soybean lecithin, mono and diglycerides, sodium benzoate, added as a preservative, artificial flavor, colored with beta carotene and vitamin A palmitate) soybean and/or cottonseed oil, salt soybean lecithin, baking soda, corn oil, BHA, BHT.

Whew! Any guesses? Like last time, the answer will be posted in approximately 24 hours.

Happy guessing!


4 comments:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!