Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guardian Angel Prayer

O MOST holy Angel of God,
appointed by God to be my guardian,
I give thee thanks for all the benefits which thou hast ever bestowed on me in body and soul.
I praise and glorify thee that thou condescended to assist me with such patient fidelity,
and to defend me against all the assaults of my enemy.
Blessed be the hour in which thou were assigned me for my guardian,
my defender and my patron.
In acknowledgment
and return for all thy loving ministries to me,
I offer thee the infinitely precious and noble Heart of Jesus,
and firmly purpose to obey thee henceforward,
and most faithfully to serve my God.
Amen.


1 comment:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!