Monday, November 23, 2009

Prayer before Starting on a Journey

Jenni and the kids, well six of them anyway, are traveling to the Dells with some friends today. So, I thought I would start their journey off with a Prayer before Starting a Journey for them, and for everyone that is traveling for the Thanksgiving weekend. Safe travels, and God Bless!


My holy Angel Guardian,
ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake,
that it may profit the health of my soul and body;
that I may reach its end, and that,
returning safe and sound,
I may find my family in good health.
Do thou guard, guide and preserve us.
Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!