Friday, November 6, 2009

Funky Friday

So, you have a choice. Push the button and someone dies, and you get a million dollars. What would you do?
***

From this brilliant site comes the following story ideas:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lost in Spaceand Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. The story should useunclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Growing Pains and Garfield. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miamiand Tarzan. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

You should go, as you can see, it's fun!


See y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that if I just wrote about life here, it would cover at least two of those categories. Yeh, we're living the dream.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!