Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When In Need, Turn to the Beatles!

Yep, that's what I am going to do...


TOP TEN BEATLES' SONGS
(in my most humble of opinion, and not really in any particular order, just as long as there is ten.)

1. Eleanor Rigby
2. Can't Buy Me Love
3. Come Together
4. I've Just Seen A Face
5. Hey Jude
6. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band
7. Taxman
8. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
9. Let It Be
10. Eight Days A Week


BONUS LIST - Answers to Movie Quotes

1. The Princess Bride
2. The Godfather
3. High School Musical 2
4. Toy Story 2
5. Lilo and Stitch
6. Bringing Up Baby
7. Cinderella
8. Sound of Music
9. Toy Story
10. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
11. LOTR - The Two Towers
12. Independence Day

Remember, I have young children, and everyone got a choice of a movie. Hard to believe my eight year old picked a seventy year old movie, but it was a good choice if I say so myself. :)

Enjoy your evening, and Jenni if you are reading this, I miss you and love you very much! You too kids! :) See you soon.

Good Night and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. All good stuff on both lists. I'd never heard I've Just Seen A Face, though, so I went and found it - Still don't recognize it. But that' OK - I love about learning new things.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!