Monday, March 24, 2008

Can you believe that today is March 24, 2008? Where has all the time gone? I sense a list coming, so be careful if you wonder any further... I am sure that this will be, well you'll see. :)


SONGS ABOUT TIME

1. Time in a Bottle, Jim Croce
2. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?, Chicago
3. 25 or 6 to 4, Chicago
4. Time after Time, Cindy Lauper
5. Too Much Time On My Hands, Styx
6. Yesterday, The Beatles
7. Manic Monday, The Bangles ( I know Bob Geldof's group did it also, I just can't remember their name.)
8. Time, Pink Floyd
9. A Day In The Life, The Beatles
10. All Along the Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix
11. The Times They Are A Changin,' Bob Dylan
12. Summertime Blues, Eddie Cochran
13. In The Still Of The Night, The Five Satins
14. Will You Love Me Tomorrow, The Shirelles
15. In The Midnight Hour, Wilson Pickett
16. A Hard Day's Night, The Beatles
17. (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock, Bill Haley and His Comets
18. 1999, Prince
19. Everday, Buddy Holly and the Crickets
20. Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Hope it didn't come across as too corny. Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!