Monday, March 3, 2008

My Humorous, or Maybe Humor-Less List. Depends On Your Point of View, I Imagine.

I think that I am only going to have time for a list today, sorry. Anyway, here goes:


This list is a cheap and probably sexist example of a list that I receive in my email box every now and again, you can hate me for posting it, but remember after seven more posts, it will be gone from my front page... :)


9 WORDS WOMEN USE


(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying RAM IT!!!!!!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.


Hope you enjoyed my sexist post, it should be the last. Maybe. I have a few more ideas for new lists, which will appear here in the near future. I'll just figure on posting from work instead of waiting for Benjy to get off of the computer.

Good Night and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. My husband always tells me he is tired when he gets home and can only eat dinner and then get ready for the next day. After all, it is a long ride in the commuter van to and from work.

    Gee, I get home from work on weekdays at midnight, start another load of laundry, wash whatever dishes the kids didn't do-by hand, as we haven't ordered the new one yet. If I'm lucky, I get to bed by 1 am and drag myself out of bed around 7 to do it all over again. I also get to sit in the recliner all night with the child who has an ear infection so he won't fuss and wake up daddy. After all, hubby gets so tired on the days he has to drive into work the 150 miles round trip.

    Don't get me started on all the basic appliance repairs he selectivly hasn't learned to do. It is not that hard to remove 2 screws from the front panel of the washer and unscrew the inside of the pump to remove the twist ties, legoes, etc that cause the washer to stop draining correctly. It takes less than 15 minutes to do, unless you have to find your toolbox that a spouse has returned to his workshop and locked up, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I resemble that!!
    WHAT-everrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!