Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's that time of year again. The time when we all lose an hour of sleep, and for what? That is the topic of today's list. It should be pretty short.

WHY CHANGE TIME?

1. I don't know - this will probably be the best choice of them all, I don't doubt.

2. Save energy - Whatever! Tell me how this time change actually accomplishes this. Really. I want to know.

3. I feel like losing an hour of sleep - because I am just too beautiful already.

4. I don't know - see told you it would be the best choice.

5. So I don't have to worry about changing my car clock, from the fall - This should cut down on the questions, "Is it really 9:30?"

6. Prove Chicago wrong - You know, somebody really wants to know what time it is.

7. I DON"T KNOW - Enough said.

Now I must go to bed, because I have to get used to it being an hour later than it really is.

What a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!