Sunday, March 9, 2008

Benjy Gave Me This Idea (so if you don't like it, blame him)

My darling wife Jenni noted a few minutes ago that I hadn't blogged yet. I had to tell her that blogging isn't everything after all. Or maybe I just forgot, or... I would tell you the rest but it would ruin my newest list. This idea came from Benjy, and that is why I am giving him full credit. :)

REASONS WHY I HADN'T BLOG YET, TODAY

1. I have been pretty busy, between Church and work (yeah, I know) and the kids and Church and the kids. I haven't really had too much time to blog. I mean even at this late hour, Monster is still calling me to play with him. (DST and a two-year old do not mix)

2. I forgot to write something until my darling wife pointed out the fact that I hadn't blogged yet. Hey, it happens. Too bad I didn't go with my mulligan idea for my day of rest, then I could have used it for today.

3. I am very tired. This is understandable considering the weekend I had. Confirmation Retreat, First Holy Communion Reconciliation (ED: I oops here, I imagine it had to do with fatigue) (Cuddlebug's, not mine - although I am flattered that you thought I was so young), Laser Tag, 6:30 Mass (On the day of DST, what was I thinking?), work, Guitar Hero 3 (had to unwind, right?), NASCAR (same reason) and a Murder Mystery. All of which will need to be touched upon on these pages here. Maybe.

4. I'm actually doing it, so get off my back. :)

Have a great evening and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Katie made her 1st Reconcilliation - her 1st Holy Communion isn't until May. Hope you can make it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days are not long enough! How I know that. I have 2 books waiting on my night table! It's a sure sign that I miss (free) time. Friday evening, that's the period of the week I like the most, full of projects.
    Excuses accepted. The question is to find what is the most important?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey at least you got it done instead of missing it completely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!