Okay, it isn't official, but... you know when you can feel something coming on, right? I'm hoping that I won't be miserable like Jenni, because it most definitely will show up here, on these pages. Why? Because, no matter what, I have to blog EVERY DAY for the rest of the year. Just because I am crazy like that, I guess.
To get this over with, I thought I would throw my list in, for good measure:
THINGS TO DO WITH THE FLU
2. Wake up, act like you want to do something
4. Go potty
6. Get up for that class on Catholic Doctrine, that was two days ago.
7. Realize, halfway to the class mentioned in #6, that it is now two days later than you thought. Pull in to McDonald's parking lot and...
9. Wake up to the tapping on your window, go potty (#2, in case you aren't with me yet), swear like Philosopher-Mom, start engine and go home.
10. Lie down in bed, after proper bathing of course, for a well-deserved nap.
11. Sit at computer screen, unable to sleep, and come up with a, #2-potty, list.
Good Night and please pray for the Flu-bug to leave our house.
Thank you and God Bless.