Also known as tonight's list...
WHY DO MEN, MYSELF INCLUDED, DENY BEING SICK
1. Because despite facts to the contrary, they just look like they don't feel good.
3. Just because I am sweating in a cool room, does not mean my fever is breaking (because I don't have a fever)
4. Fever? What fever, I naturally am running at 101.1, it used to be a favorite radio station of mine.
6. I'm really not into this, as you may have noticed. So I will stop at six. I hope the rules committee will be okay with that.
7. So, I lied.
8. When is the sympathy supposed to start? At 102? 103? Tell me!!!!!
9. blah, blah blah, blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
10. Good night and sleep tight and may the flu bug NOT bite.
*** If you see another post from me tonight, it will mean that the night time Tylenol DID NOT do what it said it would. Or my mind is too active for sleep.
Repeat after me... WHATEVER!!!