Monday, February 18, 2013

So...

I'm still 'A Screed in Time' - but without the expense of being 'A Screed in Time' - if that makes sense.

I was about to renew my license to the name via Go Daddy, and then I was watching Super Bowl commercials. It was then I decided that I would go another way.

Free.

Yes, free. Why should I pay them for this, after all I barely come here anymore (although I am truly trying to rectify that), and why should I help pay for those commercials? Yeah I know, the others weren't much better, but, for some reason that one crossed the line.

No I will not link to it.

Anyway, if you have found me again, you will notice that I am no longer at www.ascreedintime.com but now am at www.mylhibug67.blogspot.com or .ca if you are in Canada, like I am currently.

What? You're in Canada?

Yes, and I have all kinds of time on my hands, so I should be writing more - dontcha think?

Me too.

Now if I can just tell whomever is in charge of the ol' body to get it into gear, we'll be a-okay.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!