Monday, February 4, 2013

A little bit of me, from A to Z

So I am back, we'll see for how long. For some reason, I'll blame the election and all that lead up to it, I have been amiss. And I have missed being here, honestly. I need to just sit down and take some time to share all my wit and wisdom with y'all. Excited yet?

Anyway, I thought I would share the following meme with you, feel free to play along, that will share some of my deepest darkest secrets - well hopefully not anything like that, but who knows since I haven't really taken a good look at the questions. Typical for me, those who know me, won't be shocked by that I'm sure. So let's get this party started.




Age - 45

Bed Size- Queen

Chore You Hate - Don't really hate any chores, I just don't like doing them, except for washing dishes, I really enjoy washing dishes for some reason.

Dogs - yes two; one is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Quigley) who is eight, I believe but looks like he is fifty. Poor dog has all kind of allergy issues, so we try to make him as comfortable as possible, which can be tough. The other is a Golden Poo. :) That cracks me up, because that is one of the nicknames for our Golden Doodle puppy (Toby), he's just over half a year old, and is a big ball of fluff - 44 pounds to be exact.

Essential Start To My Day  - waking up. :)

Favorite Color - green, a nice dark green.

Gold or Silver - Gold, if I had to choose between these two, although I only wear my wedding band since I'm not that big of a jewelry fan.

House or Apartment - House, a nice and cozy little house. 

Instruments Played - Trumpet mainly, however I can play pretty much any brass instrument, and I can keep a beat on the drums as well.

Job Title - I am a senior calibration technician, and wannabe writer. Although I do consider myself to be a writer since I have written a lot of stuff, just look at this blog for one example. Over one thousand entries, not bad for a wannabe, right?

Kids - yes, seven of them; four boys and three girls.

Live - yes I live, and I like seeing things live. I really don't get this question. Silly question.

Married - yes, to the love of my wife for more than twenty wonderful years.

Never Again - never again to get married? Is that what this is asking? Another weird question, especially since I am already married. Are you asking if I would never again marry, or never again marry my wife? I would marry my wife again and again, as long as she would want me.

Other Fun Fact - Um, I like the Denver Broncos and snow.

Pet Peeve - only one? I'll give you my top two, or three... 1) Not flushing a toilet after using it, 2) making excessive noise while eating or drinking and 3) looking over my shoulder while I'm reading or writing. One more, violating my personal space, only a select few are allowed inside. 

Quote - So many... I'll use this one by Stephen King - "You must not come lightly to the blank page." and this one by Thomas Jefferson - "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." and finally from Mr. Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) - "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Righty or Lefty - Righty

Siblings - Yes, two younger brothers.

Time You Wake Up - 5:22 is when my alarm starts going off; sometimes I get up with it, but most of the time it will be later.

University Attended - the University of Awesome, or the University of Hard Knocks. I am very proud to mention that my two oldest are successfully completing college, well the oldest graduates this May, while my second starts this fall. 

Veggies You Dislike - Eggplant, don't even have to think hard about this one. A close second is Lima Beans,

What Makes You Run Late - my kids are usually responsible for my being tardy, although I will also admit that I may be responsible on occasion.

X-Rays - yes, I've had them for my mouth, back and both pinky fingers both had been dislocated, on separate occasions, while playing basketball (right) and football (left). When I was a baby I had x-rays on my legs because my right leg wasn't pointing in the right direction, or something like that. I have no memory of it, thank goodness.

Yum Food - Pasta, pasta, pasta - with pretty much anything, aside from Lima Beans and Eggplant of course.

Zoo Animal Favorite - I really do not like zoos, but if I had to pick a favorite I would say either a cheetah or a leopard.


There you go, a little bit of me from A to Z.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!