Sunday, February 24, 2013

An Almanac, of sorts

I see these all around the web and among several of the blogs I visit and I finally decided to give it a try, so here is my attempt at an almanac - and if I like it, I will try to do it at least once a week, not necessarily on the same day though.

Make sense?

Good, then let's go and see what I can do:

Location: Kanata, Ontario, Canada

Current weather:  34 degrees Fahrenheit, with a real feel of 31 and some light snow.

Music on the player: Nothing right now, I do have the Daytona 500 on in the background, so I guess my music is the roar of 43 race cars roaring around a two and a half mile track. Boogity, boogity, boogity!

Book currently reading: "A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire, book 5 by George R R Martin, currently on page 132 of 1016.

Mood: meh. I'm tired of being away from my family, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally.

Reflection of the day: Not sure what I am looking for with this other than just my general feeling about how I am feeling, so I guess it goes in line with the mood. I basically woke up with a great bit of enthusiasm for the day, including doing some reading, some writing and some exercising. So far I have done all so I think i have had a successful day so far. I should note that I will be doing some more of all three later today as well. Daddy's got to get himself into some better shape.

Quote of the day: "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." ~ Mother Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!