Thursday, October 25, 2007

Take Two

That's right it's time for game two of the World Series. Colorado is down 0-1, but not out of it by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, if they win tonight, there will be stories about how they are in control of the series now. Blah, blah, blah. You know what? It's a game, a game between grown men that is in all actuality a kids game. They get paid big bucks to, and we spend big bucks to watch them, play. Do I feel sorry for them? Nope. Well maybe Morales, he looked like a deer in the headlights last night when he came in and worked his 2/3 of an inning, giving up 7 earned runs... yep that is correct 7! His ERA is something like 94.5, yikes!!! I hope that Hurdle puts him in again tonight and he shuts down Boston. That'll help his confidence, and shake the Sox.

Anyway, today is also a very special day in my life, my first daughter is now 10. Whew, I can hardly believe it. Ten years old. Where has all the time gone? Anyway, I need to split so that I can spend a little bit of time with her. More later.

Happy Birthday Jessie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!