Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Stuff

I figured that the best way for me to keep up with the writing and all that jazz, would be to practice it as much as possible. I believe that I mentioned this previously, on the blog. So now I just have to get myself up to the task of writing, even when I have nothing to write about.

Take today for instance.... B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!

Not a thing happened today that I feel even like remotely sharing. Oh sure there were a few excitable moments when I realized I was in charge, but other than that nada, zip, nyet!

Don't know if nyet was used properly up there, but I also don't really care at the moment. I'm more concerned that my Sirius internet radio keeps buffering - rather annoying if you ask me. Even if you didn't I still told you - so there!

Just got a picture from the Wrigley debacle over the weekend. My wife's uncle takes really good photos, in fact I should make sure to ask him if I can use some of his photos here. Excellent bird photography, and if you ever want to see them head on over to www.iwishicouldfly.com and check them out. Very good stuff, let me tell ya!

My thought train keeps getting derailed because I keep getting photos.... I'm gonna have to post a few now. :-)

Gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!