Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let the games begin

Okay, so here I am listening to the first inning of the first game of the 2007 World Series, between the Colrado Rockies and the Boston Red Sox. It hasn't started well for the Rox, going 1,2,3 in the first inning - all strike outs. Then Boston comes up and it goes HR, Double, Sacrifice, single, single, strike out (I think), single and ground out.... 3-0. But the funniest thing I think that I have ever heard is Joe Morgan - a hero of mine from the Big Red Machine of the 1970's, says that the Rox are done. Okay, I should clarify, he said that the Rox are done if Lugo got a hit - he didn't, so...

Can you say the Rockies are rusty after 8 days off, sure can. Do I think that it's over? Are you kidding me? It's the first inning! Oh well, we will see, I guess.

I need to go home now, and will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!