Friday, October 12, 2007

A quickie!

Just a quick note to point out that the Rockies did indeed win last night 5-1, now I have to stay up late tonight because the game doesn't start until 9 our time! Oh well, that's what you get for liking teams from the west.

Broncos are off this weekend - thank GOD for small miracles. They are hurting right now and need to regroup for their own special15 game winning streak! Hey, it can happen, just look at the Rox - winners 18 of their last 19 games played. :-)

Oh yeah, it's also my birthday. Whoo Hoo!! The big 4-0!! Who'd a thunk it? Whoever says it is depressing getting older just ain't looking through the right glass, if you know what I mean.

I'll try to post more tonight, if I get a chance, otherwise I'll probably stop by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!