Friday, October 26, 2007

New Stuff!

I found a place where I can add links, and I don't even have to deal with HTML, how nice is that? Of course, I wish that the widget would have been set up to allow the links to pop up in a new window. Oh well. I couldn't find anyway to change it either, so it will have to stay that way for a while, I guess. Unless I want to spend some time reading about all that HTML stuff, which I'd rather not do - I am a simple man, with a simple mind.

My week as supreme boss-man is almost over. Wasn't too bad, and there was minimal drama involved which should be resolved soon-ish.

Supposedly.

Right.

We'll see.

Until then I will continue to come in and do my job to the best of my abilities, and hope to grow and prosper, blah, blah, blah!

Truth be told, I don't really know what I want. I am thinking about fasting for a week though. Is that crazy? Maybe. Maybe not. I've heard and read that there is a lot of beneficial things to fasting. Mostly, I think I want to cleanse my self of whatever kind of crap is in there. Figures that I want to do this now, so close to the holiday eating season. I don't know why, but it just sort of popped into my head, so maybe my body is talking to me.

I think the hardest thing to give up will be the Diet Coke, because I tend to get headaches when I go without. Maybe that's another reason I should give it up. I'll let you know if and when I decide to do this. I figure I'll try just water, but if it gets to be too uncomfortable, then maybe I can mix in some Jell-O! It's almost like I'm planning for my colonoscopy now, when I don't need one for another ten years.

Ugh, I just has a train of thought blast through my head... couldn't catch it, so this is all you get.

Pretty boring, eh?

NaNoWriMo is fast approaching, only six more days. I think I have an idea of what I want to build my story on, just trying to figure out how to get this character into the situation that I want to write about. Did that make any sense at all? If not, don't worry about it, it's my story anyway! :-)

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!