Thursday, October 4, 2007

In Other News...


I/we really love to visit this place, any guesses as to where I speak? You got it. The World Showcase at Walt Disney's EPCOT.

Probably one of my favorite places to visit, especially with the kids.



This is my little Angel, or my "Cuddle Bug" Kaitlynn. She is a HUGE fan of, can you tell, Tinker Bell. Also commonly called "Tink"










Why everyone likes to shorten names nowadays is beyond me. Now granted calling Tinker Bell Tink, isn't as jarring to me as calling Christmas 'X-mas' - that is a travesty in my humble opinion. After all Christ is the reason for the season, as they say. So, why would you cut that part out? Of course, celebrating anything that has a 'Christian' connotation has suddenly - okay not so suddenly, more like steadily, become taboo. Now if you are a Catholic like myself, it actually gets worse. Just read the news someday and you will see what I mean.





I shall move on now.... To these 'Goofy's'... they are my number one and number three daughters; Jessie and Maggie. Jessie is on the right and the oldest of my girls, and Maggie is my 'baby girl.' They are quite fun to spend a day, or nine, at Disney World. Plus they know that Daddy loves Goofy, so maybe they were sucking up for some Ice Cream! Oh, I kid! Sheesh. Anyway, taking pictures of the kids in hats is far less expensive than buying hats that won't be worn at home, don't you think?



I think that is enough for now - I must return to the grindstone known as work. Gotta love it, right? At least that is what they tell me. :-)

Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!