Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Patient Zero (Joe Ledger #1) by Jonathan Maberry (a review)


This was an entertaining read which kind of surprised me only because it has people that aren't quite full of life in it. I can see me reading more books in this series because I believe the characters have been built up enough in my mind that I wouldn't mind learning more about them as they move forward through life. There were a few odd holes in the story that I was curious about, mainly how the main protagonist evolves(?) from this really awesome bad guy, into one that lets his emotions (of all things) get the better of him. Oh well. I was entertained which is all I was really looking for anyway.

3 of 5 stars (I liked it)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!