Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review: The Hero of Ages

The Hero of Ages The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final book of the first trilogy or the trilogy of trilogies.... Wow that was a lot to take in there, sorry. Anyway, Mr. Sanderson once again gives the readers an experience that is thoroughly enjoyable in a hard to put down novel that picks up immediately after the end of the previous book, Well of Ascenscion and takes off running. That being said, you don't need to have read the previous two novels in the trilogy, but it wouldn't hurt to do so either. We follow our heroes as they are scattered crossed the empire searching for the clues to help save the world - no pressure. Vin is our reluctant hero of ages, or is she? Maybe it's Spook, the lovable tin eye that feels a special calling to help out the citizenry of another city. or any of the countless heroes from the final empire. What I think I'm trying to say is this, if you like an epic fantasy that has lots of fun and action, this is a book you should read. If you don't like that stuff, you should still read it so that maybe you will. Then you'll be hooked into the Cosmere like the rest of us. Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!