Friday, August 14, 2015

Review: Devil's Gate

Devil's Gate Devil's Gate by Clive Cussler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kurt Austin to the rescue!
Another adventure starring Kurt, Joe Zavala and Paul and Gamay Trout where they fight the evil ne'er-do-well's and save the day! Or do they? Hmm, you'll have to read it until the very end to find out. That being said I did find some things odd with the timing throughout the novel but I know that we need to move the story along despite the inconsistencies of travel times and the like, which is why if I ever write that novel of mine, I won't have dates and times included because people like me will find problems with them. Like most, if not all of Mr. Cussler's work this is a fast-paced book that occasionally lets you breathe before being thrust into another scene of life threatening and harrowing action. A decent yarn and heaven forbid such a weapon described in the novel ever comes into being.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!