Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Oh Canada!

Yeah, I'm back and somewhat better than ever - down at least 30 pounds from my visit last year. So that's good, right?

In fact, I'm 30 pounds lighter from the beginning of the year, it's amazing what watching what you intake while exercising daily can do for your body. It also has helped with my outlook on life and I do believe I have a little more energy.

I did have some draining experiences getting into the country however, apparently the laws change up here a lot or something, but I didn't have the correct paperwork filled out - not my fault, I promise - and I had to come back the next day to sort things out and get my passport back.

Nothing like being in a foreign country without your passport, even if it is Canada, one of the friendliest countries ever! I'm not saying that for fear of deportation either, I'd have to do some sort of heinous crime for that to happen now or stay past March 16 which won't happen because um, it's cold here. Oh and I have a plane to catch on the 14th.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw those few words down because well, to be honest, I'm bored at the moment.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!