Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Game Time

As a writer, I look for new ways to spark some creativity in myself. One of the ways I do this is to randomly choose ten words and make a story using those ten words throughout the story and they have to be used correctly, etcetera and it would be nice if the story itself makes sense.

I have also gone through the alphabet, forwards and back, writing a sentence or series of sentences using the letters in order. That is fun, and sometimes it makes sense.

This is what I will be doing over the next few posts, so do not be alarmed.  First up will be a story using my ten words, chosen randomly, I promise. The words are environment, wander, panel, intake, tube, east, preaching, formulation, ancestor, and enjoyment.

To make things more interesting, I am going to add a random sentence to start the stories with, yes I said stories. I have two sentences so there will be two stories. The first sentence is "How can the moderate wed the fancy metric."  the second is "The girl acquires an evil censor."

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of hating myself right now for choosing those two sentences.

I will also have two posts using my alphabet method, one from A to Z the other from Z to A.

Pretty exciting, eh? (I'm in Canada, so I have to "eh" right?

Anyway, stay tuned for the results, I promise they should all arrive by the weekend. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!