Sunday, June 23, 2013

Disney Princess Poll, final round

Okay, I was going to have this last for two more posts, but thought, "nah, let the people decide it all now." So guess what people? I listened to myself and decided to have both the third place round and the championship round in one final post.

Well there will still be a wrap up post, so I guess this is the penultimate post, right?

We have two red headed princesses fighting it out for third place, while a brunette will battle it out with a blond to find out who really has more fun. So shall we get to voting?

Good.


Third place match:





Championship match, (cumulative) with Belle leading 21-16 currently, so she has a five vote head start:





That's it! Now I leave the voting to you fine readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!