Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Delectable Delights






Dystopia - an imaginary place where people lead dehumanized and often fearful lives.


The end of the world has been supposedly prophesied for Friday December 21, 2012. 


I'm here to tell you that they were wrong, the world as we knew it ended on July 17, 2012 when the forces of evil - sorry I cannot think of a better term for them at the moment - attack everyone.


That's right everyone.


If you were near evil on that date, you were pretty much toast.


And then buttered.


And finally consumed.


Yeah, life as we knew it was over and the new life pretty much sucked eggs.


I am still alive though, so I figured that I would take this "free" time that I have to write down a few quick things that may or may not help anyone in the faraway future when this evil scourge decides to come back for some more fun.


Like I said, evil has taken over the world, and wouldn't you know it but they made themselves look just like us.


Talk about not fighting fair. 


I'm sure that if you complained though, they really wouldn't care. Just pull out some more butter and maybe some salt for taste, and then munch on your nose for a little while before they hit the main course, the... never mind, let's just say, you will wish to be dead by then, but you won't be.


They are everywhere and you must be very careful who you trust. In fact, my best friend turned out to be evil. Lucky for me, I saw him eat his wife, so I was prepared . 


I... Hold on, I think they have found me, I have to go....


(to be continued?)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. Are you there? This is serious. I'd better hide. I've got the world ending in March 2027 in a series of books my partner and I have written. The first is out in May. Double Dragin Publishing will send out the e-book first. Wind Over Troubled Waters.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!