Thursday, July 16, 2009

When You Got a Virus, Get it STOMPED!

I enjoy using my computer.

Scratch that

I love using my computer.

I especially love using my computer when it's working in tip-top shape.

Problem is, there are some bad people out there that enjoy messing with my computer from time to time. I do not have the expertise to figure out everything that goes wrong, so who do I call?

Ghost busters?

Get serious, will you?

Uh, sure. Who do you call?

Why Virus Stompers of course!

They have the skills you need to get your computer up to speed!

Fellow blogger Jeff, over at View from the Cloud and his most excellent genius of a son have conspired to bring their years (more than 20!) computer experience together, to bring you an inexpensive and hassle-free way to fix your computer.

How do they do it?

By bringing their computer to you, via the Internet and modern technology. Now, there may be problems that they can't get over the lines, but have no fear, they have the tools you need and you can easily send your faulty computer in for some top-notch service, and they promise to return it to you, in better-than-ever condition. Seriously.

So, where can I go for this service?

Why you can follow the link above, the one here, or click on the cute little virus about to be STOMPED in the sidebar. I try to flood you with options, because I roll like that.

So what are you waiting for, get your viruses stomped, and your computer back to running as smooth as silk. Jeff and Brandon will appreciate the business. They are what makes America great, creative ingenuity and good old American know-how.

Yea America!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Roger, this is an awesome ad! I should turn this into a radio ad. :-)

    You truly are a good friend... I mean just look at your sidebar. Half of it is full of my junk!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!