Friday, July 24, 2009

The Rain Rain Rain came Down Down Down

And it all started with a little drizzle.

It's been a long time since I have felt lightning. Okay, technically it is the sound waves (also known as thunder) that I felt, but still it's pretty cool if not a little unnerving.

Makes me wonder about my whole living in a cave idea. Going to have to make sure that it is waterproof, as in the torrential rain falling kind of waterproof. Of course if the cave is deep enough it probably won't matter, as long as I'm uphill, or up stream at least.

There is something magical about storms, and mysterious, and if you are prone to being afraid of loud noises, I guess there is a fear factor.

***

That show was wild, and if they didn't have the whole eat-what-sounds-gross-so-it-messes-with-your-mind-and-makes-you-want-to-puke part, I so would have tried it. Seriously. I think it would be cool to try to capture a flag inside a tanker full of water, well half full anyway.

***

I forgot how much I enjoyed the show Eureka. If you haven't seen it, go check it out and tell me what you think. It's on the Sci-fi channel, oops, I mean the SyFy channel. What a stupid name change. I want to call it the "siffy" channel now.

***

Here is a question for all of you, please answer. Choose between either being stranded on a deserted island, or "stranded" in a cave, which would you rather have? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!