Sunday, July 5, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

A few snapshots, for your viewing pleasure.


A riddle -- answer at the end.

Danny and Lucy

Five out of six, Andy had to work that day.

Katie in a box. Proof that we don't need to buy anything, except empty boxes for gifts. They are very versatile.

No monsters under this bed!

Jessie at her desk, in her room.

Kirby

Quigley

The answer!

Good night and don't forget to stay tuned for the exciting play-by-play on Facebook tomorrow, as we have ourselves a baby. For real's. Finally. No doubt about it.

Unless the Doctors change their minds again, in which case I may be live-blogging from jail. :)









1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family Roger... and soon to be even MORE! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!