Monday, July 6, 2009

He's Here!

This post will be a slight disappointment to some of you.
Others will say, wow, he's tired.

Still others will say -
we don't care how tired you are bub, you owe us an update, and maybe even a picture, or
two.

Yes, I am tired. I am als
o very happy and proud. Of my beautiful wife Jenni, and my gorgeous new son, Timothy.

That would be Timothy Alexander Miller, the one
born today at 2:37PM, weighing in at eight pounds,
eight ounces and measuring in
at twenty and one half inches in length.

I have so much to say, and so much to show you all,
but I also don't want to do his arrival a disservice, because that just wouldn't be right. I will tell you that he is healthy, and
Jenni is doing great, and I just lost my train of thought. This is why this post will disappoint
some. I better just get to some pictures. What do you think?

Here they are, a small
percentage of those pictures taken this afternoon. More to
come, along with a great delivery story, later. So, with
that being said...

Before,


After!
Holy Blogger takeover!! I have no control and can't figure out what is happening - I be tired, remember. So if this post looks odd, well, it is. More later, once I figure out what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Miller Family! What a great name, too! Can't wait to hear the story. I am glad that both mom and baby are doing fine and we look forward to meeting him.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome Timothy!
    Don't let anyone call him "tam"...
    I'll send a note to Jenni soon.
    Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!