Sunday, July 26, 2009

Planet of the Dead

That of which I am speaking , is that of which I am watching.

Pay no attention to that, because Jenni just changed the channel - ooh NCIS!!

Yes folks I am live-blogging my evening here at the Miller household, at 10:10PM (*waving to all of you fleeing in terror). Actually I'm done doing the live blog thingy, because it's pretty dull to be honest.

College preparation, day one. WOW!

Andy is one lucky kid, and has some AWESOME grandparents!! And if he didn't say it, I will. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It helps when you answer the following question: "So what will you bring with you, when you head out to school next month?" (I Know!!) Wanna know his answer? Are you sure? Okay, here it is: "Clothes."

Lights and sirens started going off in every one's head, except Andy's of course. A plan of action was formulated, followed by a trip to Wal-Mart. Two very full carts later...

Like I said, thank you Nana and Poppa! You rock!!

I should explain the title, right? It's a Doctor Who episode, one that sends our fearless time lord to, you guessed it, the Planet of the Dead. Ooh scary. Actually, I found it to be very entertaining, but Jenni saw it already, so we're back to watching every NCIS episode ever made. I can live with that.

PICTURES

Not going to happen today - stupid computer!

MOTIVATE

"Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, undependable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it." ~ Gloria Swanson

FUNNY BONE

Aging Mildred was a 93 year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl.

She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was so badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and burden to someone, she called her doctor to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be.

"On a woman," the doctor said, "your heart would be just below your left breast."

Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.


:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!