Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation is Killing Me!

Okay, maybe that's a bit much, but I'm getting worn out with this time off.

(Starting the violins now)

I'm so exhausted that I don't even know what to write.

(Yet he continues with writing, whatever)

Didn't sleep well last night, not because of Timmy though.

(Hey don't you owe us a birth story?)

Instead it was my couch. You know. The one I seem to fall asleep on, at will.

(Get your lazy butt up and walk the forty-seven feet to your bed.)

Not to mention that the television was on, and there would always be something to stimulate my mind on.

(Yes, I counted.)

Stimulate might be too strong of a word.

(Stimulate might be too strong of a word.)

Uh oh.

(Uh oh.)

Better sign off now, because my thoughts and I are in agreement here, and that can't be a good thing.

(I agree.)

Dangit.

(Dangit.)

Nighty-night sleep tight and don't let the big-ol-freaky-looking-bug that freaked out Jenni and possibly Andy out, bite.

(Yeah, what he said.)

I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!