Monday, April 14, 2008

A View From the North Side...

Dear Andy,

I am enjoying your new blog, and see that you are very adept at writing long posts that make way more sense than mine. Maybe I should practice more. :)

Seriously, I am very proud of what you have done, and you just keep proving to me and your mother that you do indeed know what you are doing. We should just relax about the whole homework thing, or should I say lack of homework? But I must digress, after all I will need more material for later. Maybe.

I am glad that you have finally jumped on the band wagon of your local sports teams. I love the fact that you get excited at the prospect of going to a Cubs game, when before it used to be a rather lackadaisical attitude at best. Now, a new season doesn't come around without you asking if we can get tickets for this game or that. I just wish we could go for more.

As I have told you many times, that 'money tree' is long gone, and the new one just isn't coming up. :)

Anyway, just thought that I would drop you a line and plug your blog. Also, I wanted to encourage the four of you reading this to check it out as well. Just don't tell him that you are a White Sox or Cardinals fan, otherwise he might just have to ban you.

Good Night and God Bless!!

P.S. Don't forget about Jordan.

3 comments:

  1. I regret. I know anything about the Cubs, or any american team!
    But I can give him the key of success about comments. My daughter and her classmates promise: "You write ONE comment in my blog, and I will comment twice as much." Not very fairplay, but it works. Average of 20 comments for one post.
    I'm sure his enthusiasm and his skill will bring him fan bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to post more comments, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or a Brewers fan... I have a feeling that it's going to be another division race between the Brewers and Cubs again. Then again, the Cardinals are decent this year too...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!