Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Think I want To Cry

Dear Rain,

Have I got a song for you...

'Rain, rain go away, come again another day...'

Sure it's going to be 70 tomorrow, BUT rain all day Thursday AND Friday. I wonder if the kids will ever get to play soccer this season. Must be making up for all of the non-rain out days over the past seven seasons.

What? You want it All back now?

Dear State of Illinois,

Okay, I get the fact that it was Cubbie's first tax year to file, but really, rejecting it because I wrote out his entire middle name (like you asked for on the form), when all you needed was the first letter. Couldn't you guys have figured that out, I mean it is the FIRST LETTER?!?!?

Not that it matters, because he owes nothing and is getting nothing back. It's just annoying because, well, today is THE day!

On the bright side, it looks like my bank account will have some extra federal stimulus around May 9. Disney Here We Come!!

And people gives us a hard time for having six kids, sheesh!

Dear Letters committee,

I think I am at a point where I don't want to write letters anymore. They are kind of lame lately and I don't really like lame. I'll give it another day or two. Maybe.

Have a good night and God Bless!

P.S. - Don't forget to keep Jordan in your prayers, she could use the comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping the prayers coming for Jordan - please let her know I'm thinking about her.

    My hubby forgot to sign our return this year...whoops! But we got ours done in the beginning of March so we were still ahead of the game. Love those tax returns :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!