Monday, April 7, 2008

Things In The World That Deserve A Two-fer!

Dear Mr. I'm-in-a-hurry-so-who-cares-if-I'm-weaving-in-and-out-of-traffic Dude,

What the heck are you thinking? I mean, seriously, you have been swerving in and out of all the traffic this whole way to work. Want to know what I find to be very funny. I'm sitting right next to you at this light, just like I was two lights ago. Since your little brain isn't quite comprehending what I just said, let me spell it out for you. Swerve in and out all you like and you still haven't gotten ahead of me.

Ha, ha, ha!

Me

Dear Miss I-know-it-says-only-fifteen-items-or-less grocery shopper,

Let me help you here. Fifteen items is one more than fourteen, and less than sixteen, or in your case twenty-six!

Yes, I did count them. Yes, I was impatiently sighing and visibly counting your TWENTY-SIX items. Was I surprised that you couldn't find your check book? Or that your credit card said "no way Jose!" Then you didn't even make an attempt to help bag the TWENTY-FREAKING-SIX items that you had, no that would be beneath you, I guess.

So, please don't mind me if you hear my exclamation "she had twenty-six items... how rude." Because to be honest, I think you might deserve it.

Happy Shopping!!

Me

2 comments:

  1. OK, I totally count when someone in front of me has too many items. I don't care if it's just one over ... it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet you probably get glared at, becaus eyou follow the rules. What's up with THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!