Monday, April 21, 2008

And The Funk Goes On...

Hey there, just a quick note to say hi, and to let you all know that Jordan is home and doing great. Thanks for thinking of her and praying for her health, I'm sure that she appreciates it. It is too bad that the Doctor's couldn't find out what was wrong with her. She dies appear to be doing better, although we are all keeping a guarded eye on her.

Some of you may have noticed that I did something I hadn't done in a while, which was miss a few days of posting. I was trying to think up a good excuse, you know so that I can weasel my way back into the Blog365 world. Alas, I cannot tell a lie, I just wasn't motivated. I saw it coming, but couldn't snap out of it.

Anyway, I'm currently in a project from H-E-Double hockey sticks, so...

Gotta go!

Maybe my Blog 365 will start with today! (Who am I kidding, that takes a lot out of a person)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!